Re: [NTLK] Seimens Pocket Reader

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 10:54:01 PST

I will be receiving a Seimens pocket reader in the mail soon and was wondering about connecting it to the Newton so I took a look in the archives & found that I might need A
Db9m to mini din8m adapter! went to google and I cant seem to find one! anyone on the list have one of these or now where I can obtain one? I know I should of gotten an irda capable pen (anybody have one to sell for a reasonable price?)
Robert

--
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100 using Mail V