Re: [NTLK] weird HWR problem

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 11:02:47 PST

Thanks Manu,

The problem is that I'm in the situation that Ed described in a
in such a lazy way that I even don't have more patience to write in a
legible way in paper!

Among the [return] and caps "u" problems (which, I must admit, are
occasional), some times I believe that this little green brick has some
kind of telepatic HWR recognition inteligence. Even when I think
"hum... I wrote it in such an ugly way that it will never get
recognized", there comes the word perfectly recognized!

lpetroni