[NTLK] (WTB) I need barebone Newton 2K.

From: Miro (miroc_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 17:51:55 PST

Hello,

My Newton 2100 was stolen last week.

I was sure I left it at my office, but couldn't find
it anywhere anymore. And I REALLY looked; everywhere.

So, I need a bare-bone Newt 2K. 2000 or 2100, doesn't
matter. Doesn't have to be in the greatest shape, and doesn't
have to have any accessories (I have everything I need).

I would only like the screen to be in decent shape (does not
have to be perfect).

Thanks, in advance. And, please, email off the list; let's
not bother other guys with this stuff.

Best, Miro

(Yes, I've looked into the JKSales stuff, and almost bought
2100 for $40, but was not sure what kind of screens those
come with - I'm more inclined to trust you, guys :-)