Re: [NTLK] Pen Thickness Setting

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 10:14:08 PST

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 11:59:00PM -0500, David Deranian wrote:
> Hello List-
> Recently there were a few posts about what stylus thickness people
> generally prefer. For various reasons including my middle aged eyes,
> I've used the two point thickness because I've always thought it was
> easier to read. I'm curiois to hear what heavy note takers generally
> prefer to use? And I'd be curious to know how many heavy note takers
> use digital ink to take thsèr notes for delayed conversion to text
> later?

1pt, and digital ink only under really frantic circumstances (lectures
and the demonstrations, not meetings or discussions). I tend to write
pretty small to begin with (about the size of the newt's 10 and 12pt
fonts), and I can't see where I'm driving the pen with a larger line.

--
97. My dungeon cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective
    surfaces or anything that can be unravelled.