Re: [NTLK] PowerTrans

From: MP2000 PT BLANC Utwiller (e.ut_at_free.fr)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 12:38:32 PST

it smells good
I shall purchase à license when it shall be ready
yours
emmanuel utwiller
--- begin quoted text

I wanted to give the list (and those who have contacted me directly about
their interest) an update on PowerTrans.

The purchase might happen as early as next week. I have the travel-cs.com
domain back up and will have that site switched to my own hosting service
by
this weekend.

Once the purchase is complete and I have everything here, I'll start
selling
PT. PayPal will be up immediately (which handles USD, Can. Dollars, Euros,
Pounds Sterling, and Yen), with other currencies possibly accepted once the
merchant account for my web design, development, and hosting business is
up.
Pricing for PowerTrans 3.2.2 will be $38 USD (about 40% what it was
previously sold for - I paid $89 for it some time ago, and current exchange
rates are showing it at about $95 USD).

As far as I can tell, I don't have to worry about VAT (anyone experienced
in
international software sales have insight on this?). I'll also offer
additional licenses (for those with multiple Newtons) at $20 USD for the
2nd
license, $15 USD each additional license after. The additional license
pricing DOES apply for those who have already purchased PT in the past, and
would like to put it on an additional Newton (I am supposed to be getting a
list of registered users). Hopefully my pricing structure opens it up for
more people to enjoy.

John M Powell
Iwillbefree.com

WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: