Re: [NTLK] IMPORTANT: Newton Revival Imminent

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 14:19:51 PST

On 17/03/04 17:16, "josh musket" <jmusket_at_nmu.edu> wrote:

> kareljansens wrote:
>
>> (I'll help: the answer is the number of fingers
>> the Venus de Milo is holding up).
>>

>> Karel Jansens
>>

> Why wasn't it web-form based? Why? How dumb are these people?
>
> Okay, I'll quite bitching and moaning.
>
> Josh

I think I read earlier that there was a link on the MacOS Rumors web site so
I went there but didn't find anything. So, where are those rumors coming
from?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA