Re: [NTLK] Antialiased fonts

From: Mike R. Manzano (alephx01_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 19:05:09 PST

Well, AA type has always been a subject of debate. However, starting a
debate on the usefulness of AA type is not what I wanted to do. I
wanted to start a thread on the technical plausibility of doing it, and
perhaps generate discussion on the right places to start looking.

Myself, I am an experienced programmer, just not on the NewtonScript
side, and Newton development books are a little hard to come by these
days.

Mike