Re: [NTLK] NewtSync status?

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 11:18:32 PST

NewtSync could use a status update all around ... .3m has been out for
sometime and I would really be excited to hear about what is going on
with it.

As far as the complaining about iCal versions, go to Glass Onion
Software and download their free plug-ins, there is an update for the
dates one that fixes that, there are also plug-ins that provide more
features to names syncing, text note syncing, and some other items.

David