Re: [NTLK] NewtSync status?

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 18:14:21 PST

On Mar 18, 2004, at 7:46 PM, Steven Frank wrote:

> David, thanks for the info. What exactly happens with repeating and
> all-day events? I've had NewtSync mangle my data in the past, and I'm
> always a little bit nervous when trying it. :)

Well, I'm still getting some mangling, ranging from screwed up times to
the repeating events being erased from iCal...your mileage may vary,
but I think it's popular list belief that it's not yet ready for prime
time.

I'm trying to wager on which will happen first - NewtSync 1.0 or
Verizon gets a Bluetooth phone in their lineup...