Re: [NTLK] Strange Character? was Re: Restore teaser: 'EnRoute had to be disabled

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 21:55:25 PST

I didn't. I copied from the readme file in simple
text - there it was a TM (trademark) symbol....

On my Danish keyboard I can, however type what I
now se in the message from you: A capital A with
a little ring above it. In HTML it it
'ambersand-aring-semicolon'.
On the mac with English keyboard the scandinavian
characters (Ascii above 128 (?)) can be brought
forth with various combinations of option(alt)
and the a and o - and I think l- characters.

For those above-128 characters how your email is
set also affects what is shown.

- anyone more knowledegeable?

Berthe

--