Re: [NTLK] Newton First Aid Kit(tm) (was Re: Card/Loaner program)

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 06:10:12 PST

Berthe,

You are correct, for both classes of Newton's, I will have 2 cards to send;
card 1 is a 2 meg card with the .pkg's and the second card is to back-up all
of your data & .pkgs. Now, as DJV has pointed out, I need to look into
DataRescue. Now the MP 2x00 can obviously have the two cards inserted
simultaneously, the MP 1x0 will have to swap cards as needed.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans