[NTLK] Neo -- IrOBEX recieve causes restart?

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 14:29:58 PST

I've just started playing around with Neo and installed Nitro, Neo,
IC/VC in that order. However, what I think should work (I/O Box, tap
Receive, IrOBEX) ends up not presenting me with a routing slip or dialog
that I expect, but instead I get a blank screen, a pause, and then the
Newt starts up again with a "A system error caused the Newton to
restart".

Am I missing something basic?

Nitro-1.1.sit
    NitroMP2100D.pkg

Neo-0.9.1.sit
    Neo.pkg

ICVC-0.6.2.sit
    ICVC.pkg

--
85. I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly complicated,
    e.g. "Align the 12 Stones of Power on the sacred altar then activate the