Re: [NTLK] Odd Courier question...

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 20:28:24 PST

Bruce E. Durocher II wrote:

> I have what may be an odd Courier question: I bought and installed
> writeStuff and it's fonts and now when I try to install Courier my
> 2000u wants to overwrite the writeStuff Courier font with the program
> Courier. Is there a way for these two packages to play nicely
> together, or is my machine acting flaky, or what?

That's probably because they have the exact same package display name. With
the Courier (browser) source, you could just change the name of the package in
the Project Properties in NTK and then recompile it. Then you'd avoid the
name clash.

Or, there's a different Courier font on UNNA:

http://toronto.unna.org/unna/fonts/courier%20font.pkg