[NTLK] package sizes on Simplemail

From: bob (bob_at_wellspringconnection.net)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 20:37:17 PST

Laurent -
no error message, the Newton looks as if it's thinking hard as the package gets towards the end of the download (the little logo comes on and stays on) and then the screen blanks.

To compound things I've now frozen Newtworks by putting too much text into it. I get the message "Newton does not have enough free memory right now to do what you asked.Restarting the Newton may fix the problem" but it doesn't.

This is all because I like the Newt to read me to sleep, and can only download so far via email. The ethernet card is on its way, though.

Bob