Re: [NTLK] NewtSync Status Report

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 00:49:37 PST

I agree that it would be great to have ZeroConf/Rendezvous capability
in NewtSync but I'm primarily focused on getting the syncs working
reliably first.

I don't have an exact number of registrations on-hand right now and the
product has been free (and unfortunately not under much development for
a while) for a while now. I seem to remember the final tally being
under half of my original registration goal. Not too shabby, and all of
the registrations were appreciated and are the reason I'm putting some
of my spare time into the project, now that I have a bit of it here and
there.

j.