Re: [NTLK] Scratches, NuShield and Klear Screen

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 01:26:42 PST

On Mar 22, 2004, at 1:17 AM, Jared Bland wrote:

>> Not much to do. Some people recommend the old lemon pledge trick.
>> Otherwise just learn to live with them. It's an imperfect world and
>> things do to tend to fall apart...
>
> Lemon pledge trick?
Lemon pledge in the yellow spray can is a wax that will polish or more
accurately fill in very small scratches. It works well for CD's or
DVD's that have play problems for example. Some people also have
reported success with using a VERY SMALL AMOUNT on the newton screen.

Marty

PS I still recommend just getting over it. Although I remember the
first time I put a scratch onto my 120 screen I was nuts about it for a
while...