Re: [NTLK] Scratches, NuShield and Klear Screen

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 03:36:00 PST

Sorry everyone I know I said that I would be signing off, but I HAD to
chime in here. Jared what does common sense tell you to do? Spray a
liquid form an aerosol can directly on to the Newton's screen or spray
some on to the paper towel first?

Come on, you must be able to figure this one out by yourself surely.
Sorry everyone but I just had to say something, I mean what is next? Do
I shake the can before spraying? Please do not take this personally
Jared, not meant to be a snipe at you personally.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100