Re: [NTLK] [NTKL] Open Names in Overview

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 09:39:46 PST

on 3/22/04 1:37 PM, Luiz Petroni at lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br wrote:

> I've been searching for a while but did not find an extension that
> forces Names to always open in overview mode. Does someone know if this
> pkg exist?
> If not is it too much difficult to program an autopart pkg that does
> the trick?

It exists... Only I can't remember its name!....

...OK. I looked on my Newt. It's called "Patchwork:JoBS" You might find it
on UNNA. I don't know if I still have it on my hard drive or CD or not...
I've had it for ages, and simply moved it from my 130 when I upgraded...

I'm not sure, but it may even keep your last view after a restart. Oh,I
suppose I should tell you, it patches several apps, and remembers how you
opened them last. So, whatever your last view in Names was, that's what will
open the next time. There used to be an extension for defaulting to overview
in Names, but I prefer this over that, and don't remember its name (too many
years ago now.)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland