Re: [NTLK] Options for screen protectors

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 14:25:23 PST

On 22/03/04 17:14, "David Ensteness" <denstene_at_mac.com> wrote:

> So what are those like?
>
> David
>
> On Mar 22, 2004, at 4:06 PM, Peter Cameron wrote:
>
>> Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>>> I remember there was another company that were
>>> making screen protectors competing with the WriteRights but can't
>>> remember
>>> the name. Maybe it is one of those?
>> The Barrier. I still have an unopened pack for the 1x0 series.
>>
>> Peter

I never had any of those but if I remember correctly, they were similar to
the NuShields, e.g. they were slightly larger than the screen so that you
could stick them underneath the case to hold them in place. That's pretty
much where the comparison ends since NuShield came out with better,
different material for their screen protectors.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA