Re: [NTLK] Options for screen protectors

From: Brett Hutley (brett_at_hutley.net)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 14:44:55 PST

David Ensteness wrote:

> Ah, yeah I am looking for something stick on rather than the slide
> under the edge ... I am also looking for something pretty highly
> textured.
>
> Anyone have any leads?

Hmmm... I'll have to check when I get home: Basically, I just bought
myself a 2100 and dragged what I *think* are old WriteRights out of the
bottom drawer. Anyway, whatever they are fit your description - they are
heavily textured (to the point where I am a bit worred about the soft
plastic nib of the pen wearing out!), and they have rounded corners.
They are stuck on the screen. I just have it on until the pack of
NuShield I ordered arrives from the States. I can give you the
definitive answer when I get home from work - in about 8 hours...

Cheers, Brett

--
Brett Hutley [MAppFin,CISSP,SANS GCIH]
mailto:brett_at_hutley.net