Re: [NTLK] Options for screen protectors

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 19:19:11 PST

>Sounds exactly like a WriteRight to me.
>I hated these and I like the NuShield much better but that's a personal
>thing of course...
>

>Robert Benschop
 Yes to me as well. And I also hated WriteRights. I never could get the
recognition down, they wore out quicker, and they were a beast to remove.
I was always afraid of damaging the screen (which is why I only used one).
Not to mention that applying them was really tricky business as you just
looked at it wrong and either you had finger prints all over the adhesive on
the back or it was full of air bubles. :0

Of course some people loved them (never could figgure THAT out, but hey to
each their own).

-Dan