Re: [NTLK] Racism On The Board (Was "Any Idea Why")

From: Miro (miroc_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 15:41:04 PST

Ikem,

I think you need to cool off, and take your race/minority frustration
off this list. You sound like one of those people who get high fever
just because someone said the ink is black.

Your burst was bad, low, insulting, and without any justification.
Jared's joke was not even a close to have been a cause for
your reaction.

Sad.

Best, Miro