Re: [NTLK] Installing packages

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 17:13:36 PST

Hi Doug

I have had the same problem and use 'PackType' to change the type so
that NCU recognizes it. It is really easy as you just drag the
offending package onto the icon and it changes it automatically. I
think that it is on the UNNA db somewhere. I could send it to you
off-list if you can't find it though.

Regards

Dave