Re: [NTLK] Racism On The Board (Was "Any Idea Why")

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 06:13:04 PST

OK, I am just sick of this, for a day and a half now I have had my
e-mail box filled with this crap. I can't download my e-mail to my
Newton because all I would get is arguing about this stupid comment.

I wasn't reading the thread in question, nor do I care about it now. I
seconded taking it off list because its not a list issue, if you are
offended and you want to argue and hash it out with each other, great,
don't do it on the dime of those of us who are here for ... the Newton
- remember the Newton?

Drop the stuff so we can go on with our lives. I didn't say anything to
offend everyone, neither did 99% of the people on this list, but we are
the ones suffering now by all the useless arguing and complaining.

I could just as well start a thread complaining about how someone
called someone else an "assh*le" but you know what, it'd be stupid.

Thank god for filters in Mail V ... If you feel a need to reply to
this, I will tell you now, I shall never see it.

--end rant--

David