Re: [NTLK] (EXCUSE ME???) Racism On The Board

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 08:22:38 PST

on 3/23/04 11:06 PM, Jared Bland at jrbm689_at_mac.com wrote:

> I just can't take these types of people anymore.
>
> Here's to a dismal future,
> Jared Bland

You think this is dismal. You ought to try selling on ebay.
I'm sorry, that was totally insensitive and in complete contradiction to my
last post regarding private emails. Beside which, it was also another lame
joke.
I'm starting to see now how sometimes the urge to be stupid is just is too
great to ignore.
Which reminds me... I need to create a new signature...

The contents (words, which inclule: words within' words, phrases, phrases
that might contain words too close together that might create words when
joined together, entire sentences or paragraphs etc. and finally any words
that might appear in the imagination of the reader) of this email are not to
be read for fear of being misunderstood. In other words READ AT YOUR OWN
RISK! The typist claims no responsibility whatsoever as the words, more than
likely, were only the result of a temporary brain fart, anyway... OOPS! I
DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT!