[NTLK] NOS 1.x Applications...

From: Stac (stacey_at_tenen.org)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 09:34:02 PST

Hello Folks -

I'm going to be the proud papa of a clear 110 here shortly and really
want to make the best use of it I can on a day to day basis. I wanted
to find the equiv of either Action Names / Agenda / Dateman / MoreInfo
to handle my scheduling - some kind of SuperNames equiv for the
contacts - and something to help out with the notes management. Basic
needs - but I'd like to find products that I can actually use longer
than 30 days - meaning I'd like to find commercial apps released to
freeware or an app where I can still pay someone for a license (I
figured purchasing a Newton Enhancement PCMCIA card would do part of
this the right way - but I haven't been able to find one reasonably
priced - hint?). I'd love to hear comments on this, and any thing that
anyone has figured out about how to connect this to my OSX dominated
PBG4TI and transfer data.

Love you all -

Stac