Re: [NTLK] NOS 1.x Applications...

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 10:37:09 PST

Which leads to a next question... Does NOS 2.x provide more/better APIs to
insert/update/delete soup records (i.e., more database like?)

Obviously there are the physical connection issues, but I would still think
one could get a lot of mileage out of a serial connection. (Heck, that's all
I have when I use my 2000U with LookOut.)

<<<john>>>