[NTLK] [OT] OS X software compatibility list?

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 11:03:27 PST

In preparation for the PowerTrans purchase, I finally got a Mac (PC users
across the nation groan in despair). ;-)

Actually, I must say it's a pretty zippy system. Love the case. The glowing
power light in sleep mode is cool. Anyway, to my question... is there any
place I can see a comparison of software titles, versions, etc, to see which
ones will work with OS X? This G4 came with a large software collection (a
TON of Adobe stuff). I'd like to u/g from 9 to X, but know it's a jump and
would like to investigate a bit before making the plunge (into my wallet).

Thanks...

John M Powell
Iwillbefree.com