Re: [NTLK] New Developers

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 11:58:37 PST

Well I'm glad to hear that the person who got them is vocal and wants to do
something with them. What I'm really trying to say is, ya beat me! Kudos to
you and your savy eBaying, next time you won't get so lucky!

Also, I'm a developer (going thru lots of turmoil at the time so no time to
work), and wish you nothing but the best. What do you plan to program on? X
or Windows? If you program on Windows I've got the source to all my programs
that I've written on my website at www.dumbstart.com.

Best of luck, and if you need help please ask away.

Jack Burks