Re: [NTLK] [OT] Etymology of Mathematics. Can't let that slide.

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 14:08:30 PST

Kia Ora Koutou Katoa, (Greetings to you all in Maori)

According to a documentary I saw on National Geographic, all humans share
common ancestors that are African in origin. The evidence cited was being
able to trace certain genes throughout different populations over time and
space etc; and in my explanation I may well have made some omissions.
Supposedly they spread out to the north through the middle east and central
Asia then over time split off in different directions creating the diversity
of humanity we experience today.

Lets forget about our differences and focus on our shared interests "Our
Green Friends"

Allan Ngaparu
120/2000/u2000x2
Brisbane,