[NTLK] Newtourage Shop Closing

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 18:29:24 PST

I just purchased a copy of Newtourage from John Del Pizzo at DelCann
Software. I surfed to his web site to check on a support issue when I saw
the following message posted on his homepage www.delcannsoftware.com.
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN
MP2000u

DelCann Software closing May 1, 2004

It's been three years since DelCann Software first launched Newtourage. In
that time we've helped a lot of Newton users extend the life of their
"little green friend."

Unfortunately, development has slowed to a crawl as life's demands have
increased... so now its time to formally pull the shades and turn off the
lights.

 We will continue to accept new registations through May 1st. Any registered
user can request support via email for the foreseable future.

No, Newtourage will not be released into the public domain as it takes
advantage of others' intellectual property.

Finally, we'd like to thank the many Newton developers and enthusiasts who
helped make Newtourage such a success. This would not have been possible
without them.