Re: [NTLK] Newton Print Pack

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 18:48:30 PST

>>> Look for an old PowerPrint Appletalk to parallel converter cable. All that
>>> Apple did was have them made in black.
>>>
>>> The old PowerPrint cables were used with the 68K based Macs in the '94 time
>>> frame, so they should be pretty cheap now.

\\

What exactly do these Appletalk to Parallell converter cables actually look
like?
On that note, does anyone know any good link to any site that might include
detailed information and maybe even some pictures or apple/mac cables and
adapters? I have a big pile of adapters I've acquired over the years that
have no home do to my ignorance of what they're used with.