Re: [NTLK] Help - gruendelized(tm) MP 130 doesn't turn on...

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 09:54:20 PST

DJV

Sorry to hear about your 130. I hope that it recovers. Your
contributions to the Newton Book collection have been welcome and I
look forward to more.

Last week I lost my 130 with 120 display and my eMate with PCBmans
memory upgrade through the smashed window while parked at my shop in
N.E. Minneapolis, A beautiful sunny spring day and nothing could go
wrong. Four cars were hit at the same time. At least they were well
backed up

Woody