Re: [NTLK] OT: USB Pen Drives

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 07:20:04 PST

Linux (RedHat 8), actually, though my boss was using Win2K.

Jochen suggested the idea that this was simply a case of unplugging the
drive before the buffer cache was flushed. I confess that I hadn't thought
of that at first since I was using mtools to write to the drive.

Time to go test a theory...

Thanks...
<<<John>>>