Re: [NTLK] Speech Recognition

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 15:56:18 PST

Nothing beyond the demo. The demo only works on
numbers and some state names...plus, it has a problem
with the built in Mic because it has a very low
pickup...there was a package built that would boost
the mic input and with it, the demo was a great proof
of concept...but beyond that, it was just a cool geek
trick that the Newton could do.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Mike R. Manzano" <alephx01_at_mac.com> wrote:
> Do I remember this right... Dragon's speech
> recognizer was never
> actually released for Newton and is not available,
> correct?
>

> Mike R. Manzano
> alephx01 (at) mac (dot) com

=====
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
 - Charles De Gaulle, former French President