Re: [NTLK] Ethernet - Am I missing something?

From: Bryan Feagin (bfeagin_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 06:38:11 PST

My ethernet card was not recognized either in my
MP2100, *until* I put it in the SECOND pcmcia card
slot (the one toward the bottom of the Newton). If I
put it in the first one (at the top), the Newton
thinks it's a unrecognizable memory card for some
reason. Is this documented somewhere? If it is, then
I missed it.