Re: [NTLK] Newton MPEG Support and Brad Tober

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 06:47:24 PST

With regard to Brad Tober:

I attempted to track him down in February. He appears to be active in some
Mac Forums run on the www.macnn.com web site. His user ID is btober.

However he didn't respond to the two emails I sent so I did not pursue it
any more.

Is there someone here that knows him or has some history that could make
contact???