Re: [NTLK] Blunt + T68i issues

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 11:47:26 PST

On Mar 30, 2004, at 5:42 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> On 30-mrt-04, at 11:40, Martin Joseph wrote:
<snip>
> some incompatibility between Blunt and the T68i?
>> My phone has the latest firmware too...
> Did you try the reset code I posted here recently, the t68i can
> sometimes 'loose it's way' concerning bluetooth connections.
> The code is #330*0000# and it resets all connections IIRC.

Doh! I forgot about that, although I did try removing the battery a
couple of times... It's my wifes phone(Thanks Nathan!), so I won't be
able to test this until this evening...

The ability to send files back and forth via the BTObex transport is
VERY slick. notes(text) can be sent to the OSX desktop and appear in
the "Received files Bluetooth" folder in the users documents folder...

This is very cool.

Strangely when I send a .jpg from the mac to the inbox via BTobex, the
Newt doesn't know that this could viewed in Newtscape? i have other
.jpgs that were mailed that work just fine in this regard. Is there
some way to tell the inbox that this is so?

Marty