Re: [NTLK] Newton programs wish list (WAS:Newton MPEG Support

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 14:03:32 PST

The copy limitation is based on the generation of the .pdf as an attribute.
If it is generated as protected, then it is impossible to capture "text",
but if it is allowed, then copying is easy. So to this point you have been
lucky and haven't run into a protected .pdf.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans