Re: [NTLK] [ANN] New features for Newtontalk and UNNA

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 11:52:02 PST

On Wednesday, March 31, 2004 at 11:04 Victor Rehorst wrote:

> Now for the NewtonTalk stuff. I know there are some hard-core RSS junkies out
> there, so I was looking for a way to turn e-mail into an RSS feed. The only
> existing thing I could find was MailBucket:
>
> http://www.mailbucket.org/
>
> It's not perfect, and the formatting leaves *much* to be desired but it works.
> You can access the feed here:
>
> http://www.mailbucket.org/newtontalk.xml
Victor,
Very Cool! I just access the NewtonTalk RSS feed (with Raissa ) comes up with NewtonTalk digest header ie: Re:[NTLK] "with topics" tap on which topic I want to view & then Courier & Newtscape shows the post! So how does updating the RSS work? It looks like when I update NewtonTalk it completely refreshes the screen! Very quick on my MP2100! Sweet! & Thank you!

--
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100 using Mail V