Re: [NTLK] Wireless Cards Galore!

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 14:50:21 PST

Patrick,

I'm curious about your experiences at Starbucks and other internet cafe
places. Does the WiFi network in-question need to support AppleTalk over IP?
I'm guessing this might be common, but I'm also wondering about the general
prevalence of Newton compatible Hot Spots. I suppose I want someone to
convince me to enter the world of Wireless Newtons.

Obviously I don't want to overlook something that would make my Newton that
much more impressive.....

--Calvin