Re: [NTLK] Newton TV Commercials [OT]

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 14:17:56 PST

Lets see, after calling my true provable facts "warped" and insulting me on
list you claim to "only" have been addressing me personally. Well, then you
should have taken your ignorance (sorry, you are: its a disease generally cured
by reading) off list.

I could actually care less about your ignorance since you are the only person
it will harm. However when you claim "only" to be addressing me like some lout
on list then you really are overstepping the limits. Projection is what
psychologists call a person who places on others shoulders their own problems.
Your problem here is basic ignorance induced probably by too much television
and too little reading (usually the case). You project this by accusing me of
having a "warped" view - when in fact yours is the view that is warped since my
view can be factually proven.

A lot of people hope that technology will cure problems like yours. One way or
another.