Re: [NTLK] Air2Net BT2000

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 03:53:37 PDT

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:37:41 -0700, David Bates wrote:
> In hopes of getting my MP2100 to connect using Bluetooth I purchased
> the Ambicom Air2Net BT2000-CF Bluetooth card. However, it appears that
> I have purchased the "black antenna" version whereas I have read
> feedback here that really it is the "purple LED antenna" card that
> works. After I load Blunt (0.60), etc and try to run the "Test" it
> tells me that the card is not found. :(

I'm working on that, but for now, there's nothing you can do. If you
can exchange the card for a newer (purple antenna) one, go for it. The
older card uses a different serial chip setup, and it's a bit tricky to
reconfigure it. Daniel Padilla has managed to reprogram another card
with a similar problem (and the 3com card discussed earlier here might
fall into the same categorie), but since the card I'm using is a
loaner, I'm quite reluctant to reprogram it ;)

Eckhart