Re: [NTLK] MOT Kilometers

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 03:43:47 PDT

>From: "W Izzy" <pepeguama_at_gamebox.net>
>Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 10:46:55 -0500
>
>Maybe is more "automatic" to use metric when you're sending a little ship to
>the next planet

I think some people are a bit indecisive about that matter... shame about that probe.

Oliver ;)

--
I was in a meeting with some customers once, taking notes in my Newton at lighting
speed, and one of the guys said, amazed, "Are you writing that fast in Graffiti?" With no small amount of pride, I said, "No, this is an Apple Newton - it understands English."		from newtontalk.net