Re: [NTLK] [ANN] AVIBD MATRIX

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 04:01:12 PDT

>Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 10:46:45 -0700 (PDT)
>From: L A GREEN <lagoff11_at_yahoo.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] [ANN] AVIBD MATRIX
>
>JUST UPLOADED 22 matrix backdrops for you all to enjoy. i have tested them all on my ump2k and they seem to fit fine. enjoy.

Hm, I just wondered, there are only a very few backdrops on UNNA in company of a small GIF representation of themselves, so in order to see it one has to download the PKG & install it. Wouldn't it be more practical if the creator of the PKG always included a GIF in the upload?

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive