Re: [NTLK] Beaming from/to WizCom Superpen?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 04:30:40 PDT

>Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 13:56:21 +0300
>From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Eckhart_K=F6ppen?= <eck1001_at_gmx.net>
>
>On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:01:21 +0200, Oliver Brose wrote:
>> installed, and the Newt does recieve files from the pen, but they
>> cannot be displayed.
>
>What do you see when you tap on a received item in the Inbox? The name
>and type of the item would be interesting to know.

In fact I get two items. One has the title of the file it was given by the pen (usually the first word of the scan) with a ".tx" suffix. The second item is "Untitled". Both of them are undadressed, both trigger a screen saying "This uses stationary that is not installed and cannot be displayed. (unknown)"

>The Newton sends data in two-byte Unicode format which the pen very
>likely doesn't understand. But I have ISO8859/UTF-8 support on my
>requested feature list...

Sounds good :)

Oliver :)

--
You must PH33R everything and everyone! Who cares if people think you are crazy? You do not PH34R enough!
					www.megatokyo.com