Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Blunt 0.7

From: David Bates (david_bates_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 12:48:05 PDT

Wow, this is awesome. I was able to pair my Powerbook G4 and my Nokia
6820 phone. I've setup the Nokia pairing on the Newt to use the Dialup
Networking port on the phone for the Modem service. Then I've setup a
profile in the Newt Internet Setup to use Bluetooth PPP, however I
can't find anywhere to enter the "phone number" which typically for
AT&T Wireless GPRS is *99***1#. When I try to connect I get the
connection slip, choose the Bluetooth profile that I setup in the Newt
Internet Setup, choose the peer device (i.e. my Nokia phone), it
attempts to connect, I see the phone light up, then the Newt says that
" The Newton Internet Enabler could not establish connection with your
Internet Service Provider." Presumably this is because it is not
sending the "phone number"?

Regardless though, I can at least pair and connect my devices which is
awesome. Thanks for the update!

David