Re: [NTLK] [VVOT] WTF?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 08:06:04 PDT

On 3-mei-04, at 16:12, Zachery Bir wrote:
> Okay, I've seen OT threads come and go. What is so hard about keeping
> Newtontalk on topic?

Zac, agreed, but stick to it yourself as well. I thought this out of
place as well and didn't think the [VVOT] was such a hot idea either
(might throw off people filters) but I mailed Josh about it OFF-LIST.
Now I could have done this here as well but I'm trying to avoid this
also becoming a thread. So if you want to react, please off-list.

In the meantime, [OT] has always been a part of NTLK and as long if it
doesn't interfere with the real subject and doesn't become a two person
discussion I don't mind personally.

And remember, you can filter it all away of course...

Robert Benschop