Re: [NTLK] urgent html question

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 15:33:18 PDT

I export notes from the Newton and import back into the MessagePad after
edits, using the Ir Port with my WinXP laptop daily. My suggestion is to
convert/save as - the HTML file into a plain txt file, then beam over to the
Newton. You can also take the converted HTML files and combine them into one
plain.txt file and beam it instead of a bunch of files. I'm not sure what
the limit is if any for a .txt file on the Newton?

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans