Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Blunt 0.7

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 23:43:56 PDT

On Mon, 3 May 2004 23:11:13 -0700, Marty Sanchez wrote:
> Interestingly enough, I downgraded to blunt 0.5 (love that name) and I get
> much further than before.

What card are you using in the Newton? I've got the 3650 too, and
haven't seen anything strange so far with 0.7 (0.5 is not much
different from 0.7 unless you happen to have a SonyEricsson phone or a
BT2000E card). How far are you getting now? It would be interesting to
know the exact errors you get. Somehow, I suspect that there is
something wrong in your setup. Maybe AT&T is walling you in? Some
operators do that, i.e. you won't get out of their network unless you
use a proxy, and email won't work either.

Eckhart